Staffmark is looking for Warehouse Associates for a popular company in Pageland, SC. These positions are temp to hire.
Within the warehouse there are multiple positions available for the weekend night shift.
Warehouse Put Away
Shift: Friday -Sunday 6p-6a ** EXTRA 4 hours of pay when you work 36 hours in 1 pay period!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Forklift or Equipment Operator Experience preferred
- Attention to Detail
- Use of Scanning System Preferred
- Ensure all orders are picked in an accurate manner.
- Stack parts as needed.
- Deliver completed picks to the correct department.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Navigate AS400 system.
- Must possess the ability to read, write, and count large sums of data when needed.
- Have a good memory and working knowledge of where everything is supposed to go on the production floor.
- Able to follow instructions.
- Ability to develop general knowledge of the products we manufacture.
- Ability to communicate effectively between multiple department supervisors.
- High attention to detail and escalate errors to management when needed.
- Able to understand and become forklift trained.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time.
- The ability to lift at least 75lbs.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.