Job title: Program Manager (Diakon Youth Services)
Company: Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries
Job description: Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries is one of the premier employers in Pennsylvania and Maryland. We are a non-profit organization which includes Diakon Senior Living Services and Diakon Child, Family, and Community Ministries.
- Responsible for directing the operation of the designated Diakon Youth Services Program.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and supervising the delivery of services to youth and coordinating services with other programs to assure smooth operations.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Performs administrative and supervisory responsibilities as required.
- Childline and DHS FBI clearance results are required prior to beginning employment.
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Program-need covid vaccine card or file for an exemption.
Education/Training: A BS or BA degree in human services or a related field of study normally required.
Experience: A minimum of three (3) years’ related experience normally required.
ADA: Ability to bend, stoop, sit, stand, reach and lift items weighing up to 50 lbs.; ability to walk, climb, and possibly maneuver in a rustic wilderness setting; visual and auditory skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
Diakon offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for Full-Time and Part-Time employees. Day 1 Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage. We also offer tuition assistance, generous paid time off, 401(k) plan with employer match, voluntary short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and the ability to earn referral bonuses up to $3,000.
Staff receive excellent training through a comprehensive paid general orientation including customer service training. We offer continuing training and education, provide the ability for career advancement, and host staff appreciation and special events. Diakon also maintains a discretionary emergency fund, which can be of assistance to staff members during critical times. In addition, Diakon offers a Love of Thy Neighbor Fund, which provides a per-day living expense and matches up to five PTO days for approved service or mission trips with other nonprofit organizations.
Diakon is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Coatesville, PA
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 07:57:32 GMT
Click Here To Apply