OnSite Healthcare and Wellness
Job title: Nurse Practitioner
Company: OnSite Healthcare and Wellness
Job description: *** Quarterly BONUSES ***
OnSite Healthcare and Wellness is a leading Nurse Practitioner (NP) -founded healthcare organization that provides high-level medical and mental health care to patients in Assisted Living (ALF), Independent Living (ILF), Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF), and home settings. At OnSite, we believe good medical and mental health is the key to aging well. That is why OnSite is on a mission to bring the highest level of care to support them in living life to the fullest no matter their age or underlying conditions.
We are seeking compassionate and motivated nurse practitioners to perform consultations in various environments including nursing homes and assisted living facilities. OnSite medical and mental health providers can build an autonomous practice while making a positive impact on the lives of older adults and their families. As a nurse practitioner working at OnSite you will be provided full administrative support and clinical mentorship with a team approach. And, as an OnSite provider, you will be able to take on the work you want with a very competitive compensation and provide services on a flexible schedule that works for you. If you enjoy providing high-level care with a team of nurse practitioners and physicians and are seeking the flexibility and autonomy of private practice, this is an excellent opportunity for you. We offer a very competitive, incentive-based compensation model with a supportive work environment that offers ongoing mentorship and training.
- Round at assigned facilities and manage the acute, subacute, and primary care needs of this fragile population.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the OnSite team, nursing home staff, residents, and families.
- Proactively follow up with patients and assess the efficacy of recommended interventions.
- Provide education on best practices.
- Integrate various interventions, emphasizing non-pharmacological treatments whenever possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing with FNP, ANP, AGNP, AGACNP, AGPCNP, or ACNP certification
- Active License in South Carolina
- DEA registration
- 1+ year experience
- Excellent communication and documentation abilities.
- Strong patient assessment skills.
- Strong, ambitious, patient-centric work ethic.
- Monday – Friday visiting schedule with flexibility
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 23 Days PTO
- 5 CME days
- Licensing reimbursement
Expected salary: $100000 – 110000 per year
Location: Greer, SC
Job date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 08:56:26 GMT
Click Here To Apply