We keep on growing because we only hire for the best Home Service Companies in the US. Our 5-Star rating is no accident!
Why apply with apply to work with a Yellowstone approved company?
- Pay: Potential to make $50+ (hourly/commission)
- Full benefits include; Company Paid Medical and Life for the employee, and dental and vision for the full-time employee and their family, along with other coverage that can be added.
- 401k with up to a 4% company match, begins 1 year after your start date.
- Limited On-Call Schedule: We only run true emergencies (i.e., property damage) for existing customers. Everything else gets booked for the next day
- The company supplied, a new & safe company truck with air conditioning!!
- Company provided iPad, uniforms, and tools (excluding hand tools)
- Core Values:
- Always Do the Right Thing
- Always Growing
- Can-Do Attitude
- Be Kind – The Golden Rule
- Delivery Wow
- Stability: Family Oriented and family-owned business since 1951. We’re the largest & most established Home Services business in the surrounding areas and we’re just getting started!
- Engaged: Positive team-focused work environment with great employee engagement
- Always Growing: Ongoing Professional & Personal Development Training Opportunities
- Fun & Focused! We work hard and play hard – we’re a fun team of rock-stars with can-do attitudes who are driven, focused, and have a strong work ethic.
- Community Focus: Established brand with a great reputation – We are dedicated to supporting our community and veterans as well as the greater good by contributing to both local and global causes
- Destination Employer: Established brand with a great reputation & a strong focus on our company culture
- Our Standard: We pride ourselves on providing a 5-star customer service experience and it shows with 2,500+ Google reviews (the industry average is 200); & over 4,800 5-star reviews on all platforms.
The HVAC Helper is generally trained in all aspects of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning installation and helps and works with an HVAC Technician. Specifically, the role is expected to perform the following functions:
- Assisting with the installation of HVAC systems on commercial and residential properties.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing roof units for heating and air conditioning as well as the units inside residential and commercial buildings.
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools needed for HVAC installation.
- Installation of new HVAC equipment and duct work.
- Mostly new construction/remodel work commercial and residential installations.
- Following instructions for picking up and delivering parts, tools, materials, and supplies to and from the job site.
- Ensuring all tools, materials, and equipment are in good working order.
- Completing preventative maintenance on HVAC systems and the associated equipment.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and replacing plumbing and electrical systems.
- Coordinating with team members to provide excellent customer service.
- Ensuring all HVAC systems remain compliant with industry standards and regulations.
- Genuine interest in working with HVAC and Refrigeration
- Must be clean cut and have good communication skills
- Maintain commercial and residential properties
- Valid Driver’s License, clean driving record
- Within 1 hour of Johns Island
- Clean-cut, well spoken
- Must be Authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location