Job title: Helicopter Pilot
Company: Med-Trans Corporation
Job description: Job Description:
Base Mechanic – Rotor Wing
FULL-TIME Opportunity in South Carolina
$56,056.00 – $84,806.00
Med-Trans is an industry leader that provides life extending air and ground medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. We are renowned for state-of-the-art helicopter equipment, a safety-first culture, and successful patient missions.
Med-Trans provides full time employees with 100% company-paid:
- Life Insurance
- Short -Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Plus, More
Ready for a fast-paced helicopter maintenance career? We now have an opening for a Base Mechanic – Rotor Wingsupporting one of our locations. Med-Trans Corp., one of the fastest-growing air-medical transportation companies in the U.S., is looking for an Aviation Base Mechanic who is dedicated to safe aircraft.
Our Aviation Base Mechanics support the daily maintenance of the Bell 407GX and EC135 series aircraft at their base. They also perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, inspections, repairs, and modifications to airframes, rotors and appliances. Our Maintenance team maintains our helicopters to the highest standards possible. This opening is for a Base Mechanic.
- A&P Mechanic – Rotor Wing will perform maintenance services on our Bell 407GX and EC135 series aircraft including mechanical inspections, screening, repairs and provide regular statuses to the Lead Technician.
- Manage inventory checks to ensure stock of supplies and equipment, regularly update the equipment tracking log, place replacement requests when necessary and document part expenditures.
- Clearly document service paperwork and FAA information as required and adhere to policies and procedures while complying with the company’s information security standards.
- Take pride in sustaining a safe and clean working environment for the aircraft maintenance team and flight crew.
- Use appropriate communication methods to help facilitate coordination of efforts between departments, vendors and team members.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow AMTs and operations team.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Require Three (3) years of aircraft maintenance experience
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate
- Inspection Authorization Certification preferred
- Must have a minimum of Six (6) months of helicopter experience in the last 24 months
- Federal Aviation Regulations and EMS aviation practices knowledge
- Avionics troubleshooting and electrical repair experience , preferred
- Aircraft maintenance systems, records and maintenance support and planning
- Related experience under Bell 407GX and EC135
- Ability to travel to other bases, as needed
- Must be able to push and/or pull 100+ lbs.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
- Patient Care – We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team – We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
- Innovation – We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
- Vigilance – We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership – We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
- Citizenship – We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Why Choose Med- Trans? As a quality air medical transport service, Med Trans is one of Global Medical Response ‘s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
If your passion is helicopters and you’re ready to work in an environment where every second counts, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Expected salary: $56056 – 84806 per year
Location: Lancaster, SC
Job date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 08:58:20 GMT
Click Here To Apply