CHI St Vincent Health
Job title: ER Nurse Manager
Company: CHI St Vincent Health
Job description: Overview
CHI St. Vincent a regional health network serving Arkansas is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4500 coworkers 1000 medical staff and 500 volunteers we consistently receive praise for care advancements. CHI St Vincent North has 69 beds and offers a small-town feeling of family and camaraderie. We have a strong neuro and cardiac focus.CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community. CHI St. Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide to others. We care about our employee well-being and offer benefits that complement and support your work/life balance.We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:Free Premium Membership to our program to help employees with child care pet care senior caregivers housekeepers & more.Health/Dental/Vision InsuranceFlexible spending accountsVoluntary Protection: Group Accident Critical Illness and Identity Theft Adoption AssistanceEmployee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your familyPaid Time Off (PTO) Tuition Assistance for career growth and developmentMatching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement ProgramsWellness Programs
- Mission and Core Values – Demonstrates the ability to progressively guide and lead groups of people to meet goals and exceed customer requirements. Role models leadership behavior, collaborative team relationships and St. Vincent Health System/CHI Core Values.
- Performance Management (Customer Satisfaction/Quality) – Creates team based quality improvement plans, including definition of team goals, utilizing performance measures and appropriate analysis tools, changing and improving performance through feedback, coaching and teaching. Leads the patient care unit in care delivery based on research findings and evidence-based practice.
- Fiscal Performance – Utilizes an indicator system to monitor volume trends incorporating financial and customer satisfaction measures. Demonstrates an ability to plan, organize and control department resources and communicate fiscal expectations to staff.
- Workload Coordination (Teamwork) – Coordinates the allocation of staff on a day to day basis to ensure the delivery of appropriate service by competent staff as defined by experience, education and skill. Provides for and encourages an environment of self-development and continued learning.
- Management and Communications – Demonstrates the ability and dedication to address issues and activities that encompass the larger aspect operations of the division including the ability to communicate with other members of the St. Vincent Health System/CHI, physicians, staff and external sources/vendors. Maintains an effective channel for productive and interactive communication.
- Direct supervision (24 hours/7 day a week) for the following:
- Charge Nurses (RN)
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
- Administrative Support
- Unit Coordinators
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Other Departmental Personnel
- Participate on committees and leads projects as assigned.
- Any other duties, as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN), MSN preferred.
Licensure/Certification: Current unencumbered RN licensure to practice in the State of Arkansas; Membership in professional organizations and professional certification required. Must sit for professional certification within one year of entering the position. Must have obtained professional certification within two years.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years clinical experience in a healthcare organization required. 3-5 years of clinical management experience preferred.
$38.63 – $56.01 /hour
Expected salary: $38.63 – 56.01 per hour
Location: Sherwood, AR
Job date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 07:50:07 GMT
Click Here To Apply